Although we comply with all current applicable regulations, we expect visitors to also do their part by exercising sound judgement and acting in a responsible manner to protect their own health and safety, and that of anyone they are responsible for, particularly minors, who they’re responsible for watching at all times.
Therefore, visitors (i) must READ AND COMPLY WITH all the written rules, directions, warnings and recommendations and use the entertainment facilities appropriately, likewise with any safety equipment that may be provided, and (ii) RESPECT AND COMPLY WITH all instructions and directions given by our employees.
If visitors are responsible for any people who are unable to read or properly understand the written rules, directions, warnings and/or recommendations, whether due to age or some form of disability, it’s essential for the responsible party to properly explain this information to them. Remember that Park employees are always available to provide any help you need.
Visitors must act in a responsible manner, both for their own health and safety, as well as for that of the people they are responsible for and any other people nearby.
As such, each visitor commits to behave in a civil and considerate manner, both towards other visitors and Park employees, and to always respect the Park and its facilities, all other visitors, the employees and the plants and wildlife.
Any visitors who violate the rules and instructions from staff and/or act in an irresponsible and/or disrespectful way towards other visitors and/or staff, according to the criteria established by Park employees, may be forced to leave the park/ without the right to claim any form of refund. The Park also reserves the right to inform the relevant authorities about their actions.
Please follow the specific guidelines and rules displayed at the entrance to each of the entertainment facilities, as well as the general park rules, as outlined below.
REGULATIONS IN THE BATHING AREA:
IMPORTANT! Evaluate your physical and emotional condition BEFORE just “going for it”
All the attractions and other facilities at the Park can offer our visitors some wonderful memories and an exciting fun time. However, both the attractions and the aquatic facilities can also cause an explosion of adrenaline, putting your body under strain via various different forces (centrifugal and centripetal), accelerations, speeds and fast and unpredictable movements that can throw you in various directions, causing, among other things, muscular tension and stress to the neck and back, as well as a faster heart rate and increased blood pressure.
AS SUCH, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT USE, OR ALLOW ANYONE IN YOUR CHARGE TO USE, ANY RIDE OR ACTIVITY IF YOU OR THEY ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR ANY MEDICATION OR OTHER NARCOTIC SUBSTANCE THAT COULD AFFECT YOUR HEALTH, SENSES, MENTAL ACUITY, REFLEXES OR COORDINATION.
DO NOT USE, OR ALLOW ANYONE UNDER YOUR CHARGE TO USE, ANY ATTRACTION OR ACTIVITY IF YOU OR THEY SUFFER FROM, HAVE SUFFERED FROM OR MAY SUFFER FROM ANY MEDICAL AFFLICTION, PRE-EXISTING HEALTH PROBLEM OR INJURIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, HEART, NEUROLOGICAL OR MUSCULAR DISORDERS, PROBLEMS RELATED TO YOUR BACK, NECK, BONES, JOINTS, TENDONS, LIGAMENTS, BRAIN, EYES OR HEARING, OR ANY OTHER ILLNESS OR INJURY THAT MAY BE TRIGGERED OR AGGRAVATED BY USING AN ATTRACTION OR PARTICIPATING IN AN ACTIVITY.
NEITHER SHOULD YOU USE ATTRACTIONS OR PARTICIPATE IN ACTIVITIES IF YOU ARE, OR SUSPECT YOU MAY BE, PREGNANT (UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OTHERWISE); IF YOU HAVE UNDERGONE SURGERY IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS OR IF YOU ARE STILL RECOVERING FROM AN ILLNESS, AFFLICTION, TREATMENT OR MEDICAL PROCEDURE ONLY YOU CAN DETERMINE IF YOU ARE IN ADEQUATE SHAPE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY TO SAFELY USE ANY RIDE OR ATTRACTION.
THE PARK CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR HEALTH OR THAT OF ANY PEOPLE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR: YOU NEED TO DECIDE FOR YOURSELF, OR FOR THE PEOPLE IN YOUR CHARGE, WHETHER YOU OR THEY ARE IN A SUITABLE CONDITION TO USE AN ATTRACTION OR DO AN ACTIVITY, IN ADDITION TO ENSURING COMPLIANCE WITH AGE, WEIGHT AND HEIGHT LIMITATIONS ESTABLISHED IN THE PARK RULES.
REMEMBER THAT YOU ASSUME THE RISKS FOR ANY ACTIVITY YOU CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE IN. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, OUR STAFF WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP.
The park rules have been adapted in cooperation with the authorities in response to the current health crisis. The health and safety of our visitors and employees has always been our number one priority. Our goal is to make sure that you and anyone in your charge are always safe and comfortable when you visit us. Please visit our website to read about all the rules you will need to follow before you come to the Park: Info COVID. Anyone who does not comply with safety measures in general, and particularly those related to COVID-19, may be refused entry or removed from the Park .
Furthermore, in order to comply with the demands and recommendations from the authorities, and to guarantee the health and safety of all our visitors and employees, some attractions, food areas, stores, activities and/or experiences may be fully or partially closed.
Please check any planned closures before buying your ticket: Attractions. Total or partial refunds will not be made for these programmed total or partial closures.
Always check in advance the operational changes of the Park and the closed Areas.
A) Rules and conditions for accessing and using the park
- There is limited capacity for the park and its various facilities.
- You may not enter the park facilities with any animal, other than a guide dog.
- You may not enter the park facilities with bikes, roller skates, scooters or anything similar.
- We have access restrictions for certain attractions, for safety reasons, which may relate to age, height and/or physical condition. Find out the applicable access restrictions before trying to access a ride. You can also find this information on the park website. Attractions. Height measurements are taken with footwear on.
- The Park provides a guide for visitors with disabilities.
- Some attractions, shows, restaurants, stores and/or activities may be closed due to the weather, technical or organisational reasons. The Park will aim to inform you with as much notice as possible through its website, official social media profiles and at information points in the park.
- If you need to temporarily leave the park facilities, you must advise ENTRY staff before leaving, as they will need to identify you to let you back in, with a stamp or any other means of identification established by the Park. If you do not do this, you may not be allowed back into the park. Bear in mind that, depending on the type of ticket or Season Pass you have, you may not be allowed to access the site again once you have left it. Please review the terms and conditions and consult our ACCESS staff.
- The sale and distribution of brochures, leaflets or products is forbidden in the Park facilities, unless expressly authorised by the Park.
- At this amusement park we may take photos at the entrance, if you choose, and also automatically on some of the attractions. There are also duly accredited photographers who can take photos of you during your visit to the Park, if you like. These photos will only be used as a souvenir for visitors. Unless expressly requested otherwise, these photos will be destroyed at the end of the day, with no option for them to be recovered. Ask at the ticket offices, the information office or the entrance to each ride about the places where you can see or acquire the photos. Under no circumstances will photos be sold to anyone other than those who appear in the photos. For any queries, comments or questions about this information, you can contact us at the email address email@example.com .
- Bear in mind that the aim of the Park is for the visitor to enjoy the thematic experience as fully as possible, as well as to maintain the facilities in adequate conditions of hygiene and cleanliness, so that the consumption of food and drink outside the designated areas is not permitted. The restaurant terraces distributed throughout the Park are for the exclusive use of customers who have bought their food at any of the parks food establishments. Access to the Park with food and drink from outside is not permitted except in the case of babies and/or due to medical prescriptions.
B) Safety rules
- It is strictly forbidden for minors under the age of 18 to buy or consume alcohol or tobacco products.
- For safety reasons, the Park reserves the right for duly authorised employees to inspect bags, backpacks, handbags or any other similar equipment as the case may be, within the limits established by the Law.
- It is essential that visitors to the Park keep an eye on and pay attention to their personal belongings, as the Park will not be held responsible for any losses, theft or damage that may take place during their visit.
- Smoking is forbidden in queuing areas, covered areas and especially in the children’s area. Any areas where smoking is permitted will be appropriately signposted. The Park reserves the right to remove anyone from the facilities who continues to break this rule after being informed by staff.
- The use of remote control flying devices is not permitted in the Park.
- The use of selfie sticks is prohibited on the attractions, in order to guarantee the safety of visitors. The Park reserves the right to remove anyone from the facilities who continues to break this rule after being informed by staff.
C) Rules regarding tickets and passes
- The amount paid for tickets, or Park Passes, if applicable, may only be refunded in the cases outlined in the applicable conditions.
- You should keep your ticket, or Season Pass, if applicable, throughout your visit to the Park, and show it to any Park and/or security staff who ask to see it. The Park reserves the right to remove any person from the facilities who does not have a valid ticket or Season Pass.
- If a ticket includes a free additional guest, they must enter the park at the same time as the ticket holder, upon initial entry to the park.
- Certain attractions, services, shows and/or activities in the Park facilities are not included in the ticket price. For more information, consult the information point at the entrance of the premises or on the Park website
D) Parking regulations
- Tickets to access the Parque Warner car park can be purchased at the car park ticket offices and on the website. The parking rates and operating rules are visibly displayed at the entrance to the car park for all visitors before entering it.
- The access ticket entitles a single vehicle to park throughout the day the ticket is issued, from the opening of the facilities to their closure.
- There are places reserved for people with disabilities, motorbikes and caravans, which are duly signposted.
- Parque Warner has a "Covered Parking", the use of which by visitors is subject to availability of places, since these are limited, and at a specific rate.
- Parque Warner reserves the right to withdraw the vehicle from the car park and to move it outside its facilities, in the event that it was improperly parked or if at the car park closing time, the vehicle has not been removed by its owner and remains on the premises, with the expenses in both cases being born by the owner of the vehicle.
- Unsupervised car park, Parque Warner will not be held responsible for damage to or theft of objects left inside the parked vehicle. It’s the owner’s responsibility to remove non-fixed and removable accessories from the vehicles, as well as other effects, objects or belongings brought into the vehicle, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
E) Rules of coexistence
- Out of good manners and respect for others, jumping the queue or saving a space in the que for other people is not permitted. Please be respectful and wait your turn.
- For reasons of hygiene, politeness and respect for others, you may not wear a bathing suit, be barefoot or topless during your visit to the Park (except in Warner Beach).
- So that all our visitors can enjoy the rides, everyone should leave the vehicles, rubber ring or reception pool at a reasonable speed when the attractions are finished, following the instructions from staff and leaving via the specific route established for this purpose. If you want to use the attraction again, you will need to rejoin the queue.
- The visitor must take care of their belongings at all times and it is strongly recommended not to leave them unattended, especially in towels, hammocks, etc. The Park makes a locker service available to visitors, which they can hire upon their arrival at the Park. The Park will not be held responsible, for reasons not attributable to the Park, its facilities or staff, for the deterioration or loss of visitors’ belongings that have not been put in the lockers.
- The Park does not offer a PA system for announcing personal messages.
The Park reserves the right to refuse admission or remove from its facilities any persons who seriously violate the established rules, with these persons having no right to any form of compensation.
Likewise, and notwithstanding the foregoing, the Park reserves the right in particular to refuse entry or remove from its facilities any people who seriously violate the rules outlined below, or who commit the following acts:
- Causing a serious public disturbance in the Park or its facilities or committing any crime or misdemeanour therein
- Inappropriate use of tickets or Season Passes (including the holder using them fraudulently, misleadingly or in bad faith, and/or reselling or forging them). The only tickets deemed valid are those purchased at the authorised points of sale.
- Swimming in any fountains or water rides not designed for this purpose.
- Vandalising or damaging any facilities in the park or the belongings of its employees.
- Behaving in a way that makes other visitors uncomfortable or seriously affects their enjoyment of the Park.
- Leaving minors and people with disabilities in their charge unattended, especially if they engage in the types of conduct described in the previous sections.
- It will be considered especially serious to leave minors and people with disabilities who cannot swim unattended in the bathing attractions.
- The use, sale or distribution of any type of drugs or narcotic substances within the Park facilities. The Park will immediately remove any person who breaks this rule and will inform the relevant authorities.
- Violating any of the safety measures implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, available here: COVID info.